The International Benchmarking Has Been Updated.
Check the news below:
The new layout brings forward a more practical navigation flux and allows for a more objective analysis of registrations from each country.
The data can be visualized through more evolutionary and consolidated reports, thus, facilitating the analyses if indicators between registrations and years.
- All present indicators will have a unique interface, allowing for better analyses and comparisons between registrations.
- Information about each participating registration with an access link to institutional sites.
- Navigation fields based on patient groups and years.
- Visualization of indicators with graphs and evolutionary tendency throughout the years.
- Navigation fields based on groups and patient indicators.